Dr. Arvind Kumar Chaudhry vagyok /M.D.(Ayu.),F.A.G.E.,A.C.E.M.S.(Medvarsity)/ ayurvédikus orvos Dehradunból (India).
Name: Dr. Arvind Kumar Chaudhry
- Completed M.D.(Kaya Chikitsa 2003-2006) with ‘A’ Grade from the Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Completed B.A.M.S. (1996-2002) from Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Received fellowship of General Education (F.A.G.E.) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Karnataka.
- Director and Chief Physician Ayurmax Multispeciality Ayurveda Hospital and Panchkarma centre.
- Director and Chief Physician S. Memorial Multispeciality Hospital and Cardiac & Neuro Rehabilitation Centre, Rajpur, Dehradun.
- Ex-Member,Central council of Indian Medicine,Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,Govt. Of India, New Delhi
- Ex-Secretary National Integrated Medical Association, Dehradun.
- Ex-Secretary Lions Club Advitiya, Dehradun.
- MemberUnesco Club, Dehradun.
- Member Jagriti Foundation, Dehradun.
- Previously worked as Lecturer (Dept. of Kaya Chikitsa) and Hospital Incharge, Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Rajpur, Dehradun.
- Received ASHWINI 2016 award on 07-03-2016, conferred by S.D.M. College of Ayurveda, Hassan ,Karnataka for the excellent work in clinical practice of Ayurveda.
- Received UTTARAKHAND RATANaward on 30-05-2017 ,conferred by All India Intelectual Society for the excellent work in the field of Ayurveda.
OTHER CAREER HIGHTLIGHTS
- Successfully submitted thesis on ‘A Clinical Comprehensive Study on the effect of Matra Basti and Vaitaran Basti in the management of Gridhrasi w.s.r. to Sciatica’.
- Got first prize in Audio-Visual documentation of reporting of unnoticed Ayurvedic activities at the seminar “Dawn of silver rays on Amavata” at Bellary, Karnataka.
- Received First Prize in presenting the paper on folklore medicinal plants in treatuing different medical problems.